A Strong Criminal Defense When The Stakes Are High
If you are facing criminal charges of any level, your future is at stake. Penalties could include anything from fines and the loss of your driver’s license to prison time or worse. A criminal record can also affect your life outside the criminal justice system, such as preventing you from getting a job, finding housing or qualifying for student financial aid. The sooner your defense lawyer starts building a strong defense for you, the better the outcome you are likely to have.
Contact me at G. Chance Harrison, Attorney At Law. I am a member of Valliant Harrison Schwartz Bodie, a well-known criminal defense firm in Knoxville with a reputation for success in the most difficult criminal cases. As a former prosecutor, I understand the way the other side will approach your case and will use that to your advantage.
A Strategic Defense To Many Areas Of Criminal Law
I will start building your defense case on day one, tailoring it to your individual situation. I am an aggressive, tenacious trial attorney, not afraid to fight for your rights. My practice includes:
- DUI/DWI – If you are charged with a DUI in Tennessee, you do have defenses available to you, and I can help.
- Assault/Domestic Assault – This area requires a specific type of experience to handle correctly. My background in family law is very helpful during these cases.
- Drug Violation/Trafficking – From possession to manufacturing of drugs, Tennessee takes a hard line on drug crimes.
- Sexual assault – Even an allegation of a sex crime can destroy your reputation and requires a strong defense.
- White collar crime – These are crimes involving some type of fraud for financial or personal gain. Most are felonies and many involve federal law.
- Theft/Burglary/Robbery – Penalties for theft crimes often depend on the value or amount stolen but can be either a misdemeanor or felony.
- Felonies – This is a general category that can contain many areas of criminal law but carry more severe penalties than misdemeanors.
- Expunction – Also referred to as expungement, some people qualify for this process that clears a criminal record.
I handle all of these and more. If you are wondering whether I can help you with your case, I am happy to discuss it with you in a free consultation.
An Aggressive Approach To Defending Your Rights
Criminal law is no place for a beginner. Too much is at stake to leave your future in the hands of an overworked public defender or someone who does not understand the system. Not only have I successfully tried cases, but as a member of Valliant Harrison Schwartz Bodie, I am also backed by an established firm of attorneys with over 30 years of legal experience and countless resources. You can trust that I will fiercely advocate for you and your rights.